Monday, October 20, 2008

Almost Six months ago...

I can't believe it has almost been 6 months since Donovan was born. He will be starting solid food in two weeks and I still feel like he was born yesterday. I'm using Sterling's computer right now and found some photos from the day Donovan was born so I thought I would post them as I reminisced. It's amazing to me how small he once was and how much his face has changed since he was born. He is getting so much personality now and is so much fun to play with.
Donovan's first bath. The nurse washed him off in the sink minutes after he was born.


Looking cute in his newborn cap

He had so much hair then. Where did it all go?

Hanging out with his first visitor Uncle Jordan!

Wrapped up like a burrito

1 comment:

Sarah Burrell said...

Hey, I found your blog! It's good to keep up with people. I think I'll link you to my blog: sarahburrell.blogspot.com