Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Something Fun

Alli tagged me (and Elisa) to do this.

5 TV Shows I Love to Watch: (I don't watch TV anymore (we have no cable). But when I did...)
1) The Road to Avonlea (old school disney channel)
2) Doug (one of my favorite cartoons when I was younger)
3) It's Me or the Dog (Becca needs this ladies help with her barking problem)
4) Ace of Cakes (fun show on the Food network, makes me want to be a cake decorator)
5) The Biggest Loser- Couples (this show made me cry just from watching the opening song)

5 Favorite Restaurants:
1) Cafe Rio! My favorite and I miss it so bad! I think I might drive to Vegas right now to get some.
2) Cheesecake Factory. Fun and I love their Lemon Chicken and Godiva Cheesecake
3) Tokyo Wacko. Pretty much everything! Eating filet mignon with their garlic dipping sauce, sushi and deep fried ice cream!
4) Lena's Cafe. In Shoreline. Reminds me of my Grandparents. Cobb Salad and Banana Cream Pie!
5) Pinkberry! Okay it's not really a restaurant but I love it and could eat it everyday!

5 Things That Happened Yesterday:
1) I went to an art show with Donovan (his first!). We got to see a bunch of friends, including Jane and her beautiful art work!
2) I drove to my doctor's appointment in Santa Monica.
3) I ate lasagna.
4) I bought delicious Martinelli Sparkling Cider.
5) I planned out our Thanksgiving day feast.

5 Things I Love About Fall:
1) The rain. We finally get some of that come fall in California.
2) Wearing coats, scarves an gloves.
3) Thanksgiving. Cooking, eating and being with family.
4) The colors. Not so much in the leaves here. But the beautiful colors I think of when it's fall.
5) Christmas is just around the corner.

5 Things On My Wishlist:
1) Sterling passes the CPA exam.
2) Donovan learns to change his own poopy diapers.
3) That we could go to Illinois for Christmas.
4) That I had time to make everyone a homemade Christmas present
5) For everyone to have a puppy!

5 People I Tag:
1) Leah
2) Tara
3) Amber
4) Jane
5) Mom

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Stop. Mom has a blog???? What's the address???

Tana said...

TV show: Green Acres
Fav Restaurant: Ocean City

What I did yesterday: pooper scooped the corral and carried buckets of hot water to the chickens.

What I love about fall: comfort foods and closer to summer.
My wishlist: my own farm and a little pony for Donovan to ride, which would be better than my dog.