Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Zoo Trip

Donovan and I went to the Los Angeles zoo today. It was so much fun! The sun was out and it really warmed up today. There was barely anyone at the zoo and the animals were all out today. Donovan really loved getting to see all the different animals (especially the ones he knows from his books) !



Donovan enjoyed picking up all the different colored leaves on the ground.



He got so excited when he saw the Chimpanzees. He called them "monkeys" close enough!



Here he is pointing at the chimps on the rock.



The tiger was walking around growling!



I loved the color of these leaves!



He playground was probably his favorite part of the whole trip!


Riding the Alligator!


He gave the alligator a kiss. He's a sweetheart.


I love this photo!








1 comment:

The Kynastons said...

I love the zoo! I can't wait until Macie is old enough to enjoy it. Donovan is so cute!