I am very happy to announce that we are expecting our second baby! He or she is due on June 14 2009(my grandpa's birthday!). I'm 13 weeks pregnant and very excited to be expecting again. Things have been going well so far, although I have been way more nauseous this time around that I ever was with Donovan. I'm hoping the tiredness wears off soon and I get some energy. Jane took these photos for us recently and I just love them! I think Donovan is going to make a wonderful big brother (he just has to work on sharing first :) ).
Check out my shirt
3 comments:
Congrats Cori!!! That's so exciting! I hope the nauseousness wears off soon..I imagine Donovan keeps you busy even when you're feeling sick and tired. I'm happy for you!
CONGRATULATIONS, you guys! You did such a good job the first time around, I can't wait to see Baby DeVard Number Two! :)
Congratulations!!! what great news!!
Post a Comment