
This year for Halloween we decided to dress up as Peter Pan characters with our friends the Foresters. It was so much fun! Donovan was Peter, Sterling was Captain Hook and I was Wendy. Zoe Forester was Tinker Bell, her Mom Leah was Tiger Lilly and her Dad Tyler was a Lost Boy. These pictures were taken at our Halloween party at church. I really love dressing up for Halloween and taking photos. I also want to include some photos of Leah and I taking Donovan and Zoe trick-or-treating Saturday night. I'll add them soon.




4 comments:
Very cute! And what a cute idea to dress up as a group! :-)
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
your costumes are great!! i can't wait till i have a baby cause maybe i'll actually dress up..
your welcome! Everyone looked great
Post a Comment