Our little Donovan is 15 months old now. He's really on the move now, walking, trying to run, dancing and jumping on furniture. He's been very verbal lately. His favorite things to say are "Dada" "Yea" "No" and "Doggy." He's so funny and full of life I just love spending everyday with him. I'm so grateful to have a camera and be able to capture all this adventures on film.
Donovan getting kissed to death by a friends dog(he kept going back for more).
At the arboretum in Arcadia.
He was playing a game with me where he closed the bedroom door, laughed and then opened it and came out and jumped on me. He's a silly boy.
Donovan loves his Elmo.
Post nap hair. (I love this photo!)
Splashing at our friend's water table.
He made me laugh when I saw him sleeping like this.
2 comments:
I love your baby. He is sooOOOOooo cute! Unbelievably cute.
And thank you for your compliments about Badger, we think he's pretty great too!..he's a mix and we're not sure what. But we suspect Australian cattle dog, Australian shepherd, and corgi. Just a guess, but probably pretty close based on his background.
These are so sweet!
I especially like the post nap sweaty bed head.
I can't wait to visit with you guys!
Post a Comment