Well I think Donovan officially graduated to toddlerhood. He got his haircut this week. All his beautiful blonde baby curls went bye bye. We weren't planning on getting it cut for months but the last few weeks this hair has been so unruly and sloppy looking. We decided it was time for a cut. He took him to a cute place in Pasadena called Little Kuts. It had a really fun child friendly atmosphere. I was curious to see how he would do while his hair was being cut. He turned out to be quite the champ! He just sat there and let the hairdresser do her work. We were both so proud of him! We wanted to take him to get his hair cut professionally for his first cut so we could watch how to do it ourselves for next time. Poor Donovan might end up with some crazy haircuts from Mom and Dad down the road. Here our some pictures from the haircutting adventure.
At home before the haircut. Note all of his curls sticking out.

Wearing his cute haircutting cape. He was so serious through the whole thing.

Sporting his new do with Daddy.

With Mommy in front of the salon.

Outside afterward, looking up at the balloon they gave him.

Here's a short clip to show how awesome Donovan was during his haircut. Yes I know it's sideways. Sadly I don't know how to fix that. If anyone has any advice let me know.
2 comments:
looks so handsome!
Hi Kids
All of you I am glad you are giving
Donavon a bro or sis. He will be so
happy and sharing is very important.
I do not know how I got this?
It was in my favoriates. Spelling
not one of my best?
What did Mike and Kamie say?
Love to all
Grandma & Duane
Post a Comment