Donovan Mariano DeVard was born May 2, 2008 at 3:45 am. The was 7 pounds 5 ounces and 19.5 inches long. I ended up getting induced due to low amniotic fluid when I was 37 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Labor went pretty well and luckily I didn't have to have a c-section. So after about 14 hours of labor and 3 hours of pushing our baby was born. When he came out the nurses and doctor yelled, "It's a Boy!" I was exhausted but very excited at the same time. They placed him on my belly and I got to look at him for the first time. He was so beautiful. Ever since that day I've never wanted to leave his side. It's amazing how instant that bond between baby and parent is formed.
We are so happy to have our little man! He's a perfect little baby.
1 comment:
Finally some photos of the adorable little boy! :)
Post a Comment