Monday, March 24, 2008

How Pregnant Does Cori Look?


So we found out reccently that our baby is in the 75th percentile. Meaning he or she is bigger that 75 % of most babies. That may explain why I am so big and why people keep asking me how many babies I am going to have. We are just happy that our baby is healthy. And it seems our little one is just taking after his/her parents. Sterling was a 9 lb baby and although I was premature I weighted over 9 lbs by my due date.
The picture is from my birthday on March 3, but it seems I have gotten so much bigger just in the fews weeks since then. We are very excited for our little baby Goliath. :) Only 54 more days!

4 comments:

The Kynastons said...

You look great Cori! I can only hope I look half that good when I'm pregnant. 54 days...it's coming up! :)

mathistown said...

You look SO cute! How are you feeling? What an exciting time this must be for you two! You are going to be the most amazing parents, lucky Baby DeVard! I hope all is well!

Nivette said...

Not sure if you guys remember me, Nivette. Sterling worked at Neovest with me for a little while. We're actually in Georgia now, but it's kind of fun to find blogs of people you once knew. Congrats on the baby. When are you actually due? Our baby will be 1 on May 28, so of course, until we have others, May babies are the best :) Good luck!

AmberBaker said...

Someone needs to update with cute baby photos...