Ever since I found out LA had a Natural History museum I've been dying to go. I have this great memory as a kid of going to the Natural History museum in Victoria, Canada with my family. I love getting to see all the animals in the beautifully created habitats and get to see all different kinds of animals I've never seen before. That said, on Friday we loaded up the car and headed out for some fun at the museum. It was a blast. The exhibits were gorgeous! Donovan loved getting to run around the huge halls and also get to explore the hands on discovery section. There was a polar bear at the museum that the kids could touch and play on. Donovan kept going back to the polar bear and crawling through his legs. It was adorable. They had a mini cave for him to play in, animals for him to touch and bugs to watch. We all had lots of fun and I'm glad there was a lot of things that Donovan could enjoy.
I love this photo of Donovan reaching up to the bear! "Hello up there!"
1 comment:
So cute! :-) I can't believe how big he's getting. Next time we're down your way we should try to get our families together. :-)
Post a Comment