Donovan has had a fascination with my bright green tooth brush for as long as I can remember. He would fuss and point at it when I would brush my teeth until I would give in and let him hold it/play with it. Sometimes I would even let him brush my teeth which he thought was hilarious. Finally I thought "Why not just get him his own toothbrush if he likes it so much?" So that's what I did! And he couldn't be happier. He loves his toothbrush. He carries around with him, takes it with him when he goes in his car seat and enjoys chewing on the rubbery end. Now when I brush my teeth he can pretend to brush his too. Who knew that toothbrushes made such great toys!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Nothing beats good oral hygiene
Donovan has had a fascination with my bright green tooth brush for as long as I can remember. He would fuss and point at it when I would brush my teeth until I would give in and let him hold it/play with it. Sometimes I would even let him brush my teeth which he thought was hilarious. Finally I thought "Why not just get him his own toothbrush if he likes it so much?" So that's what I did! And he couldn't be happier. He loves his toothbrush. He carries around with him, takes it with him when he goes in his car seat and enjoys chewing on the rubbery end. Now when I brush my teeth he can pretend to brush his too. Who knew that toothbrushes made such great toys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment