Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Vegas Wedding

On Halloween night Sterling, Donovan and I drove to Las Vegas to celebrate my Dad's wedding the following day. It was quite the drive. We thought since we were driving at night that Donovan would have slept right through it. However we were wrong. He wanted to be awake for the road trip fun too apparently.

When we got into Vegas around midnight everyone was dressed up in their costumes. My Dad and Kamie were pirates and my brother Scott was a prospector. It was great getting to see them! We had Donovan dressed up as a skeleton. And with the combination of my Dad's pirate hat he became a pirate skeleton.


We stayed at the Hilton and even got our room upgraded for free! Here's a picture of Donovan on our posh bed.


The next day we met up with my Grandma and Duane who drove out for the wedding too. We all took the monorail over to the Paris Hotel where we had brunch. Here's us riding the monorail.


After a nap...


and a wardrobe change...



we went to the chapel for the wedding. It was small but really nice and it was great to be there for the special occasion. I'm so happy for my Dad and Kamie. I know they really care about each other and I think they make a great couple. Here are some of the pictures we took after the wedding.





This is our four generations photo. Me, Dad, Grandma and Donovan.


I love this one of Sterling and Donovan!


At dinner after the wedding. We went to Benihana. It was delicious!



We even had the opportunity to see Jordan while we were there.

No comments: