So lately I've been really enjoying using my adobe creative suite to design things. When I need a break from workind on identity packages I like to design fun things.I designed these cards/baby announcements reccently. When I have another baby I'm definitley designing the announcement. I'm currently starting my at home design business, LimeLight Graphics.
STERLING! It's Vania from Centennial!!! This is really random and I hope you don't mind that I left you this comment on your blog, but I wanted to tell you I ran into Sariah last night at the Temple here in Hawaii and thought it was totally, "what are the chances of that ever happening!?!?" I told her I was just thinking about you and Josh and wondering what you were up to! She's gonna give me a call and maybe we can meet up before she goes home! I did a google search to see if I could find you guys and lo and behold! Congratulations on a beautiful new addition to your family! My blog is set to private, but if you want, email me at mrs.lautaha@gmail.com so I can add you! Take care and hope to hear from ya! -Vania
1 comment:
STERLING!
It's Vania from Centennial!!! This is really random and I hope you don't mind that I left you this comment on your blog, but I wanted to tell you I ran into Sariah last night at the Temple here in Hawaii and thought it was totally, "what are the chances of that ever happening!?!?" I told her I was just thinking about you and Josh and wondering what you were up to! She's gonna give me a call and maybe we can meet up before she goes home! I did a google search to see if I could find you guys and lo and behold! Congratulations on a beautiful new addition to your family! My blog is set to private, but if you want, email me at mrs.lautaha@gmail.com so I can add you! Take care and hope to hear from ya!
-Vania
Post a Comment